PROJECT MANAGEMENT (75%): Responsible for the overall performance of assigned projects including profitability, schedule, and customer satisfaction
- Plan and coordinate project set-up.
- Develop and monitor project schedules.
- Negotiate with subcontractors and vendors.
- Approve all invoices.
- Submit forms for subcontractor payment.
- Coordinate with Project Assistant overall paperwork (contracts, transmittals, etc.)
- Obtain a Certificate of Occupancy.
- Control over field buyouts, is any are needed.
- Coordinate the purchase and delivery if needed materials.
- Hold progress meetings and advise field personnel.
- Process written Owner and subcontractor change orders to the contract.
- Project “Close-Out”.
ESTIMATING (15%): Responsible for overall completeness, organization and accuracy of cost estimates and budgets.
- Review drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate with Estimator and Project Assistant and solicit pricing for subcontractor services and materials.
- Set-Up project estimate file.
- Attend turn over meeting with Project Manager prior to construction start to review estimate, subcontractors and project requirements.
- Overall responsibility for estimate completeness and accuracy.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS (10%): Maintain favorable customer and subcontractor relations during projects.
- Safeguard client relations in terms of service, quality, cost and schedule.
- Coordinate with President to maintain regular contact with existing clients to pursue future opportunities.
- Track client satisfaction through project evaluation with the Owner.
- Communicate intended construction process and project staffing to clients.