PROJECT SUPERVISION/COORDINATION (100%): To maintain project schedules, cost control, quality and safety standards of assigned projects. To provide daily direction and enforcement of company procedures to subcontractors, vendors and labor forces.
- Assist Project Manager in project start-up.
- Develop and schedule work assignments for required subcontractors and vendors on a daily and weekly basis to meet project schedule.
- Inspect work in progress to assure quality and contract compliance. Immediately correct any deficiencies discovered.
- Communicate with Project Manager daily of any schedule delays, labor cost overruns, subcontractor issues or other project problems.
- Maintain daily job reports. Submit copies weekly to Project Manager.
- Attend project meetings. Be prepared to provide input on schedule and current project issues.
- Personally comply with and enforce Armstrong Building Group safety and project housekeeping requirements.
- Maintain clean, orderly and well-organized field office standards.
- Procure job related materials, equipment or other services. Obtain Project Manager Approval for purchases required beyond this limit.
- Properly display all Equal Employment Opportunity, Emergency Aid Information, Safety Signage, and Drug Policy posters.
- Coordinate and supervise field layout.
- Maintain “as built” drawings for permanent record.
- Assist Project Manager, when requested, to develop quantity take-offs/cost estimates for change orders.
- Willing to work 50 – 60 hours a week and on Saturdays when required.
- Submit properly coded labor time sheets and expense reports to Project Manager on a weekly basis for processing.
- Verify receipt of material/equipment deliveries. Submit delivery tickets to main office weekly.
- Complete all field related project closeout requirements within project schedule.
- Obtain 100% client satisfaction in completion of project.